- Rule 1. The very condition for admission is that the Parents/Guardians comply strictly with the College rules and regulations, co-operate with the College for the welfare of the institution, give sufficient time and care for their wards even after the admissions are over.
- Rule 2., Registration forms will normally be made available at the college office before the end of December/January for a period which will be notified on the college notice board. The Registration forms should be returned to the office, duly filled by a specified date as notified on the Form/Notice Board.
- Rule 3. Admission will depend directly on the Principal, who may accept or reject any admission form without assigning any reason.
- Rule 4. Candidates selected for admission will deposit the admission fees, and Transfer Certificates in Original (wherever applicable) by the stipulated date or the admission will stand rejected. In case of admission into Class Eleven, two copies of the pass marksheet will also be required to be send to the Council to seek Eligibility.
- Rule 5. No admission can be done unless a T.C. from a recognised school is submitted. Those coming from other state should have their T.C. countersigned by a competent Educational Authority of that place.
- Rule 6. These Forms duly filled, alongwith, Date of Birth Certificate, Photocopy of last Report Card (when required), must be returned to the College Office, within the stipulated period.
- Rule 7. All admission should be made by Parent/Guardian who will be responsible for timely payment of fees.
- Rule 8. Admission Fees and monthly Tuition Fees are mentioned in the Fee Chart. These are subjected to change every year.